What’s Included in a Campervan Holiday
Included As Standard
- Fully comprehensive insurance
- Roadside assistance
- UK roadmaps
- Running water (full tank)
- Full gas bottle (LPG)
- Full tank of fuel (to be returned full).
In the Kitchen
- Appliances: Sink with running water, 2 ring gas hob, fridge/freezer dual.
- Cooking utensils: Veg knife, Veg peeler, Bread knife, Tin opener, Scissors
- Cutlery: Dining plates / side plates / bowls, Cutlery set, Serving spoon, Beakers, Mugs, Wine glasses.
- Cookware: Frying pan, Kettle, Saucepan, Colander, All purpose large bowl with lid, Chopping board, Cafetiere coffee maker
- Washing: Washing up liquid and cleaning products, washing up bowl, dish washing sponge & cloth
- Music & Navigation: DAB Radio / CD player/ Sat Nav / iPod
- Features: Electric front windows, Manually operated pop up roof, Privacy glass, Black out curtains, Dual passenger swivel seats, 2 fold out tables, Various storage/compartments, Beach shower
- Energy and water: 12 v and 240 v sockets, 12 volt system has a split charge unit 3 stage leisure battery charger and 110 amps of power. Built in gas supply, under floor bottle (LPG). Solar Panel – 100 watt solar panel fitted to the roof enables you to stay off grid for 7 days without any hook up.
- Safety & First Aid: First Aid Kit, Fire extinguisher & fire blanket.